WILD WALKS & FORAGING TUITION
Understanding seasonality by exploring edible and traditional uses of local plants and mushrooms. Guided walks can be tailored to your needs and interests.
Activities could include:
- Seasonal foraging & making 'wild' preparations such as foraged teas, remedies and nibbles
- Mindfulness & nature craft walks
- Foraging tuition (individuals, groups & families); working with your preferences to develop a series of sessional activities to enhance your foraging skills and knowledge.
Get in touch for more details or if you would like a private booking;
Feel empowered, save a few quid and do away with personal care items full of toxic nonsense - as well as all the non-recyclable packaging!
Learn to make your own health care products such as;
- Skin care creams
- Herbal teas & remedies
- Household cleaners
Look out for our upcoming 'Homemade' events.
Get in touch for more information or to book a tailored workshop.
Prices will vary depending on group needs & natural health care items
Supporting self sufficiency, sustainability & building resilience - learn to 'grow your home way' via a series of facilitated workshops, collaborating with you and your family to;
- Grow your own food
- Make herbal remedies & preserves
- Enhance your garden for wildlife
Get in touch for more information or to book a FREE consultation and site visit;
Prices will vary according to project scope and detail, and will be agreed upon before work begins.
PERSONALISED GIFT VOCUHERS AVAILABLE!
Treat a friend or loved one to something a bit different - gift them a personalised voucher that will entitle them to a wonderful experience such as a seasonal foraging walk, or a natural healthcare workshop such as soap making!